Astrologická konference

www.ceskaastrologie.cz,www.horoskopodastrologa.cz

- astrolog

Astrolog JUDr. Jiří Kubík, MBA, ceskaastrologie@seznam.cz, Tel. 607 646418

Všechny časy jsou v GMT

Autor Zpráva
PříspěvekNapsal: 16 dub 2019, 01:37 

John Gibbons Bob Uecker Jersey , ronto dugout as the Blue Jays face the Tampa Bay Rays in a three-game season-ending series at Tropicana Field.It was announced Wednesday that Gibbons will not return to continue to oversee the Jays’ rebuild — and his team presented him with a victory in his home finale Wednesday night on John Gibbons Day in Toronto.“It was pretty neat,” Gibbons said after the win over the Houston Astros. “It’s just kind of embarrassing for me, just felt different today. So I enjoyed it.”Article continues below ...Said Kevin Pillar: “There’s a lot of things he’s done for a lot of us. It’s nice to kind of put him at the front of it for once.”But there is one more series to be played.A pair of young pitchers who have impressed down the stretch face each other in the series opener Friday night — left-hander Thomas Pannone for the Blue Jays and Tyler Glasnow for the home team.Glasnow, 1-5 in 10 starts with the Rays since coming over from the Pittsburgh Pirates in the Chris Archer deal, has two of those losses against the Blue Jays — one of them against Pannone last weekend. Glasnow has 127 strikeouts in 106 1/3 innings this season.The big right-hander has had two good starts and one bad one against Toronto. Last Saturday, he gave up three runs on six hits in a quality start — six innings — losing to Pannone, who went 6 2/3, yielding two runs in his third straight win.Pannone has given up two earned runs in each of the three starts, allowing 14 hits in 20 innings to go to 4-1 with a 3.58 ERA in 11 games (five starts).Glasnow has registered quality starts in four of his last five outings.Wednesday’s win clinched a career winning record for Gibbons (792-787), who said, “I didn’t want to end below .500. Then they’d call you a loser.”The Rays, who were officially eliminated from their late-season charge at a wild card Monday night, lost 3-of-4 to the Yankees, with Thursday’s 12-1 victory by New York at the Trop giving the visitors the season series 10-9.The game was marred by a bit of beanball battle, with Andrew Kittredge throwing a pitch behind Austin Romine and CC Sabathia then retaliating by hitting Jesus Sucre in the thigh, earning an ejection.While Tampa Bay manager Kevin Cash called it “people protecting teammates,” Kittredge said, “Just baseball. I really don’t have a comment. I’m just trying to do my job and today obviously I didn’t do a very good job.”Asked about Cash’s comment, Kittredge said, “Like I said, it’s baseball.”The Rays fell to 88-71 with the three games left and need one victory for a 50-win home season. American League Finalists: Blake Snell, SP Tyler Flowers Jersey , Tampa Bay Rays; Justin Verlander, SP, Houston Astros; Corey Kluber, SP, ClevelandNational League Finalists: Jacob deGrom, SP, New York Mets; MaxScherzer, SP, Washington Nationals; Aaron Nola, SP, Philadelphia PhilliesSnell was absurd in 2018, finishing 21-5 with a 1.89 ERA, 0.97 WHIP and 221 strikeouts. While his career is on the rise, the ageless Verlander may pitch forever, finishing his age-35 season with an incredible 2.52 ERA, 0.90 WHIP and a league-leading 290 strikeouts.They're the favorites, though Kluber was no slouch, posting a 2.89 ERA, 0.99 ERA and 222 strikeouts.The National League, meanwhile, was always a three-man race.Mike Puma NYPost_MetsThe NL 3 Cy Young finalists: deGrom, Nola and Scherzer. ... but you knew that a few months ago.DeGrom is the favorite (1.70 ERA, 0.91 WHIP http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-nick-markakis-jersey , 269 strikeouts), while Scherzer (2.53 ERA, 0.91 WHIP, league-leading 220.2 IP and 300 strikeouts) is nipping on his heels. Nola was amazing as well, finishing with a 2.37 ERA, 0.97 WHIP and 224 strikeouts. Rookie of the YearVictor Decolongon/Getty ImagesAmerican League Finalists:Shohei Ohtani, SP/DH, Los Angeles Angels;Miguel Andujar, 3B, New York Yankees; Gleyber Torres, 2B, New York YankeesNational League Finalists: Ronald Acuna Jr., OF, Atlanta Braves; Walker Buehler, SP, Los Angeles Dodgers; Juan Soto, OF, Washington NationalsWhat didn't Ohtani do this season?He impressed on the mound (3.31 ERA, 1.16 WHIP, 63 strikeouts in 10 starts) before needing Tommy John surgery. He also impressed at the plate, hitting .285 with 22 homers and 61 RBI. It's been a long time since baseball has seen a player who could make an impact as a pitcher and a hitter. While the pitching has been shelved for a while, he's more than dangerous enough at the plate to make a difference for the Angels.Bill Shaikin BillShaikinShohei Ohtani (#Angels) is one of the three AL Rookie of the Year finalists. The other finalists: Miguel Andujar (Yankees), Gleyber Torres (Yankees).Winner announced next Monday. I dont have a vote. If I did? Gotta be Ohtani: GPjvwF0milAdam Rank adamrankAngels If Ohtani doesnt win we riot.After Ohtani comes a pair of Yankees. Torres hit 24 homers and 77 RBI in just 123 games Phil Niekro Jersey , while Andujar was just as impressive, blasting 27 dingers and recording 92 RBI.In the NL, good luck distinguishing these three candidates, as each were magnificent in 2018. Acuna is probably the slight front-runner after hitting .293 with 26 homers and 64 RBI, but both Buehler (8-5, 2.62 ERA, 0.96 WHIP and 151 strikeouts) and Soto (.292 with 22 dingers and 70 RBI) are deserving of the award.Manager of the YearAdam Glanzman/Getty ImagesAmerican League Finalists: Kevin Cash, Tampa Bay Rays; Alex Cora, Boston Red Sox; Bob Melvin, Oakland AthleticsNational League Finalists: Bud Black, Colorado Rockies; Craig Counsell, Milwaukee Brewers; Brian Snitker, Atlanta BravesCash and the Rays didn't make the postseason, but they did win 90 games with the second-lowest Opening Day payroll in baseball. The lowest payroll? That belonged to the Athletics, who won 97 games and reached the postseason.And then there's Cora, who led the Red Sox to 108 wins, the most in baseball and a franchise record. Boston's World Series title won't factor into this award, but Cora did enough during the regular season to justify winning it.There aren't any surprises in the NL, either, with Snitker and Counsell leading their clubs to surprising division titles this season (and Counsell leading the Brewers to a franchise-record 96 wins), while Black got the Rockies to the postseason for the second straight year.

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  
Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v GMT