Astrologická konference

www.ceskaastrologie.cz,www.horoskopodastrologa.cz

- astrolog

Astrolog JUDr. Jiří Kubík, MBA, ceskaastrologie@seznam.cz, Tel. 607 646418

Všechny časy jsou v GMT

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: 6 bold predictions for Jaguars vs. Jets
PříspěvekNapsal: 06 lis 2018, 02:22 

The Jacksonville Jaguars will be taking on the New York Jets in just a few hours in a Week 4 matchup that the team must win before going on the road in back-to-back weeks.Before the game begins Youth A. J. Cann Jersey , we wanted to ask the Big Cat Country team (and you!) a simple question:“How will the Jaguars do against the Jets today?”Alfie Crow (@AlfieBCC)I think it goes without saying the offense has to play much better than it did against the Titans to beat the Jets, but I think this is finally the game fans see the defense get those sacks and turnovers they’ve been asking about.Jaguars win 24-10Ryan Day (@ryaneatscake)I don’t think the offense struggles like last week, but not as much. Three scores and probably just as many punts and probably a turnover or two. That said, I think the defense has a monster day and makes it a sad, sad plane ride back home for Sam Darnold.Jaguars win 17-6Jon Kirland (@BCBCouch)I think the Jets are a better team than the one the Jags lost to a year ago, and fans shouldn’t take them for a pushover. That said, I believe the Jags offense gets a “Good Blake” day and puts up enough points this week to compliment the defense and a secondary who will get their first pick of the season against a rookie quarterback prone to throw them.Jaguars win 27-16Ryan O’Bleness (@ryanobleness)I think the Jaguars are able to bounce back this week, but I don’t think that Jacksonville is going to run over the New York Jets. I predict another grind-it-out type game in which the Jags pull away in the fourth quarter. Jacksonville needs to defend the run and limit big plays at a much better rate than last season’s matchup.Jaguars win 24-14Brian Fullford (@iambwf)Between losing to the Titans http://www.authenticsjacksonvillejaguars.com/cheap-brandon-linder-jersey , Democrats and Republicans killing my faith in our leaders, and binge watching The Handmaid’s Tale, I could use something uplifting.If this defense can’t turn Sam Darnold to jelly I’m lost. That said, the Jets defense can hold their own meaning Bortles once again has an opportunity to prove his worth.My bold prediction is that you’ll be more confused about this teams identity after the game, and I’ll be at least three Bloody Mary’s deep by kickoff.Jaguars win 23-6Filip Prus (@JaxonFil)The Jaguars defense has played at a high level so far this year (fourth in yards allowed per game, second in points allowed per game), but they have yet to showcase that smothering defensive performance like the Pittsburgh Steelers game last year. This could very well be that game, and I’m predicting that the defense wins it for them outright to take advantage of a young ambitious quarterback. I see the offense struggling yet again this week http://www.authenticsjacksonvillejaguars.com/cheap-tashaun-gipson-jersey , hence the close score.Jaguars win 24-14What do you think? Got any predictions for the Jaguars vs. Jets game? What do you think the final score will be? Let us know in the comments below!Jaguars vs. Jets final score: 8 Jacksonville players who stood out in 31-12 win The Jacksonville Jaguars just beat down the lowly New York Jets by a score of 31-12. It was a massive blowout that wasn’t as close as the box score indicates — even if the box score indicated a 19-point win by the Good Guys.Who stood out in the Week 4 matchup? Let’s see who made the list!1. Blake BortlesCredit where credit is due. Good Blake was in the stadium today and my God did this team need him. Leonard Fournette left with a hamstring injury in the second quarter along with Brandon Linder and although T.J. Yeldon was filling in well, if Blake wasn’t able to find receivers the Jets defense was going to clamp down on our running game. Blake had probably his most efficient game in his career — completing 77 percent of his passes, throwing for a career-high 388 yards, and had 10.2 yards per pass attempt. He completed passes to 10 different receivers and was mistake-free except for a tipped pass that led to an interception. He was masterful today and if he can keep this up there is no team in the NFL that can beat them.2. Dede WestbrookExcept for a fumble late in the game, Westbrook lived up to the draft day hype of a first round talent that fell due to off-the-field problems. He caught nine of 13 targets for 130 yards, including this beauty where he absolutely exposed Jamal Adams and the Jets secondary.Straight out of Madden.3. Donte MoncriefThe newly signed Moncrief caught all five targets thrown his way, including a beauty of a Bortles pass along the right sideline.It’s his first 100-yard game with the Jaguars.4. T.J. Yeldon100 yards from scrimmage and two touchdowns. He filled in well partly because Blake was on fire today but also partly because, well http://www.authenticsjacksonvillejaguars.com/cheap-malik-jackson-jersey , he’s getting better. Leonard doesn’t have to rush back from his hamstring injury because Yeldon has shown himself to be a more-than-capable backup in two of the Jaguars’ three wins so far this season.5. Marcell DareusAlong with Calais Campbell, he was responsible for the first Jaguars safety since 2014.Three tackles on a day without a lot of tackles by this defense. He’s such a good rotational player and a perfect fit for Todd Wash’s scheme.6. Tashaun GipsonExcept for a needless taunting penalty, Gipson has played lights out through four games this season. The Jaguars are near the top of the league in terms of preventing big plays and Gipson’s presence at center field is a big reason why.7. Yannick NgakoueHe finally got his first sack of the season so now we can stop talking about it.Also, make sure to watch how Taven Bryan crushes the left guard and helps collapse the pocket on this play. A big reason Calais Campbell has played so well through the first quarter of the season is because of Bryan’s ability to spell him and still produce.8. Barry ChurchAlong with Gipson, Church has been playing at a Pro Bowl level. Today he had three tackles and a big sack on third down and several big stops in coverage.Honorable MentionLogan Cooke had three of his four punts downed inside the 20-yard line for a 46.3 punting average, but it was his punt downed at the two-yard line that made the safety possible by the Jaguars defense.

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  
Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v GMT