Astrologická konference

www.ceskaastrologie.cz,www.horoskopodastrologa.cz

- astrolog

Astrolog JUDr. Jiří Kubík, MBA, ceskaastrologie@seznam.cz, Tel. 607 646418

Všechny časy jsou v GMT

Autor Zpráva
PříspěvekNapsal: 05 lis 2018, 06:28 

The first road game is always a great White Bradley Chubb Jersey indication of what a team will look like for the rest of the season. After Sunday’s showing against the Baltimore Ravens, fans of the Denver Broncos might not want to see any more. After a 2-0 start last season, this feels like a terrible sequel.It’s not a surprise that the Broncos lost this game, but the manner in which they did so may leave fans feeling some PTSD from what they endured a year ago.Look on the bright side, Broncos Country — you could be a Minnesota Vikings fan. WinnersThe RavensBaltimore looked and played like the better team. The Ravens were able to overcome a bad start, and that’s a testament to the veteran leadership and coaching. Baltimore also found what worked on both sides of the ball and continued to do it. Joe Jones After a three-and-out from the Broncos defense, Jones set the offense up with a blocked punt. It seemed like a great omen. Alas, that was not the case. But Jones showed why he is on the roster with that huge special teams play. Josey Jewell On a day in which the defense was torched by Joe Flacco, you won’t see winners. But the rookie linebacker was a bright spot and showed he should get more time on the field. Jewell finished with eight tackles and one tackle for loss. Losers Vance Joseph One of the few aspects in which a head coach has a direct impact on the game is clock management. Tied into that is the use of replay. Joseph was atrocious on Sunday. When yougo against one of the best in the NFL, you have to rise to the occasion. The other area of a team that connects to coaching is penalties, preparedness and situational football. What makes matters worse, or hilarious, is Joseph, apparently, has Football 101 with his team each week. The Broncos finished with 13 penalties Youth Brandon Marshall Jersey , seemed confused and lost most of the game, and the play-calling on both sides of the ball was, you guessed it, awful. Speaking of a 2017 redux, Joseph showed he was out of his element.Case Keenum I’ve tried to give Denver’s new starting quarterback the benefit of the doubt, but we’ve now seen three games of horrible decisions and interceptions. Keenum leads the NFL in picks and has fans thinking the version we saw with the Vikings last season was a mirage. The Frequent Flyer Zone This is the new name for the Broncos secondary. Airlines wish they could give out miles like this unit has through three games. Garett Bolles You could include Denver’s entire offensive line in this, but Bolles gets the nod for his play on Sunday (if one could even say he “played”). He was owned by whoever went against him, and when he wasn’t owned, he was costing his team big plays with holding penalties. The officials I’m not one who points the finger at officials when a team loses, and I don’t think the Broncos lost because of Ron Torbert and his crew. But they were bad. Look no further than the inconsistency in terms of holding calls. The flags on Bolles were blatant and obvious. So were the ones on Von Miller, who was held the entire game but it wasn’t called. When you’re an official, you’re job is to be consistent. You can’t say that about Torbert and his crew after Sunday’s game. There’s also the bullshit ejection of Phillip Lindsay.Though to Lindsay’s credit, he took responsibility for it. “I feel horrible, because I’m not out there with my team,” he told the media after the game. “And that’s my fault. That’s something I’m going to learn from. It’s never going to happen again.” The BroncosI should have just saved myself the trouble White Matt Paradis Jersey , but the whole team deserves to be on this list. As I said at the start, it’s not a surprise Denver lost this game, but how it did so is what’s a huge surprise. Here we go again?Broncos vs. Vikings: 5 things we learned Well, it wasn’t very pretty, but the first preseason game rarely is. Denver had a horrendous start to their first game action as the first team offense and defense started slow and never got a chance to redeem themselves.While it’s way too early to start getting a feel for how the team will look, there are still some things we learned after tonight’s preseason game.1. Denver needs a backup quarterbackPaxton Lynch is now in his third preseason/camp and hasn’t shown any growth as a passer. If anything, what we saw tonight was a regression. He looked uncomfortable, completely lost in the pocket, and I didn’t see one good pass from him all night. Chad Kelly looked much more comfortable and poised, but that’s against 3rd stringers so it he should look good there. Regardless, Kelly looks like the better of the two quarterbacks so he needs to start getting 2nd team reps. If I’m Denver, I would sign a veteran QB to come in and compete with Kelly for the backup quarterback role, because Denver is in trouble if they have to rely on Lynch at any point during the season.2. When Isaiah McKenzie catches and hangs on to the punt, he can be dangerousIsaiah McKenzie may have just punched his ticket to the 53-man roster with his performance tonight. There are still a few games left for him to continue to show that he is bouncing back from a rough rookie season, but he showed why Denver originally wanted him back returning kicks. He showed great Leveon Bell-esque patience Youth Darian Stewart Jersey , then turned on the jets when he saw an opening. If McKenzie can successfully field more punts this preseason and show sure hands, I think he makes the team and starts at returner. Good on him for putting in the work to make a comeback this offseason.3. Royce Freeman is the real dealHe only had four carries, but every one of them looked good. He gained some nice yardage and showed good vision and strong legs running through contact. The best of which, of course, was the big touchdown run he broke to get Denver on the board.4. Will Parks has improved this off-seasonDenver trading for Su’a Cravens seems to have lit a fire under Will Parks. He was all over the field, notching five tackles and a sack. He also played nearly the entire game, moving around from dime linebacker to strong safety. That will be an interesting battle to continue to watch as Will Parks has been putting in the work to improve this off-season in his third season. Early returns show that it’s paying off.5. Todd Davis is more valuable to this team than people realizeBefore everyone panics about the starting defense looking porous in run defense, recognize that Todd Davis was held out nursing a sternum injury. I know everyone likes to hate on Todd Davis due to his struggles in the passing game, but he is a difference maker in the running game. Zaire Anderson filled in for him and looked awful, guessing on gaps and allowing some of those big runs to Latavius Murray. Denver really needs Josey Jewell to develop quickly, because the inside linebacker depth behind Marshall and Davis is very poor.

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  
Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v GMT