Astrologická konference

www.ceskaastrologie.cz,www.horoskopodastrologa.cz

- astrolog

Astrolog JUDr. Jiří Kubík, MBA, ceskaastrologie@seznam.cz, Tel. 607 646418

Všechny časy jsou v GMT

Autor Zpráva
PříspěvekNapsal: 05 lis 2018, 05:52 

against the Indianapolis Colts The Seattle Seahawks will begin their 2018 campaign with a Thursday night preseason home game against the Indianapolis Colts (10 PM ET/7 PM PT on Q13 FOX). As you surely know by now Bobby Wagner Jersey , game results don’t matter in preseason, so ignore the scoreboard and focus on performance, specifically for individual players.Seeing as this is game one of four exhibitions, the first-team players are unlikely to see much playing time, if any. So the spotlight will shine on the backups, rookies, mini-camp tryouts, roster hopefuls, guys on the bubble, etc. You never know when you’re going to find a gem, and the Seahawks have usually done an excellent job of unearthing hidden or undervalued talents over the years.Let’s take a look at five Seahawks to keep an eye on throughout tonight’s showdown with Indy.Rashaad Penny Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY SportsThe Seahawks have had an incredibly difficult time replacing Marshawn Lynch, whether due to injury or poor play, it’s just not worked out. Rashaad Penny was drafted in the first-round out of San Diego State, with much criticism hurled by analysts and even some fans because it’s essentially become taboo to spend a first-rounder on a running back. He was a 2,000 yard rusher in his final year in college, and throughout his career he was a dangerous kick returner.Penny is competing with Chris Carson for the starting job, but frankly I do not care who wins it. If the split of touches is similar to that of Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara down in New Orleans, I won’t complain. I just want to see how Penny looks in live game action, and whether there is legitimate reason to be excited that Seattle has found its new long-term (read: at least four years) running back.Shaquem GriffinPhoto by Kevin C. Cox/Getty ImagesYounger than Shaquill Griffin by literally a minute or so, Shaquem is the first one-handed player drafted in the modern era, which makes him a sentimental favorite for obvious reasons. Make no mistake about it though, Shaquem can play. He was the Defensive MVP of the 2018 Peach Bowl, and won the 2016 American Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Year award while at Central Florida. He’s been reunited with Shaquill http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-tre-flowers-jersey , which is tremendously exciting, but also exciting is what Shaquem can provide both on special teams and at weakside linebacker. For now, it’s likely that Griffin will be a role player as a rookie, but we can’t ignore that KJ Wright is in the final year of his contract, and Shaquem could fill his shoes starting in 2019.Wright has been mentoring Griffin throughout the offseason, and we should see Shaquem feature heavily in preseason.Tre FlowersJoe Nicholson-USA TODAY SportsTre Flowers fits the bill for a Seahawks cornerback. He’s listed at 6’3,” 202 lbs, with 33 7/8” arms and a 4.45 40-yard dash. The former Oklahoma State Cowboy didn’t play corner in college, though. Flowers is a safety-to-cornerback conversion project, and is expected to start a cornerback against the Colts.Byron Maxwell is projected to be the CB2 in Ken Norton Jr’s defense, but Flowers is someone the Seahawks coaching staff seem high on, although Pete Carroll did admit that Flowers has “a long way to go.” Maxwell is 30 years old and on a one-year deal, so if not for 2018, Flowers figures to be a part of the team’s plans for 2019 onward. Depth at CB is critical at this moment, and I’m hopeful that this process has gone well and that Flowers is better suited for corner than safety.David MooreJake Roth-USA TODAY SportsI hold a pretty negative opinion of the Seattle Seahawks receiving corps apart from Doug Baldwin and Tyler Lockett, of which the latter is a free agent in 2019, and Seattle has very rarely given their offensive draft picks a second contract under John Schneider. Jaron Brown is the presumptive #3 WR having been brought on in free agency this offseason. The #4 spot is real tricky. Brandon Marshall has apparently done very well throughout training camp, but he’s coming off a drop-filled, injury-shortening 2017 season. Amara Darboh is very much on the bubble. Tanner McEvoy is still here, I suppose. Marcus Johnson was sent here as part of the Michael Bennett trade.Then there’s David Moore, a second-year man from little-known Division II East Central University in Ada, Oklahoma. He didn’t make the cut last year but was placed on the practice squad, then eventually activated to the 53-man roster Cheap Rashaad Penny Jersey , appearing in the team’s season finale against the Arizona Cardinals.Even in preseason, Moore only caught 4 passes for 44 yards, but the ever-optimistic Carroll believes that David is poised for big improvement in 2018. He’s impressed at training camp, and now is the chance for him to make his claim to make the final roster come September. Perhaps Moore can prove me wrong and that there is reason to be hopeful about Seattle’s receivers moving forward.Michael DicksonTroy Taormina-USA TODAY SportsThis sounds absurd for me to be championing watching a punter, but let’s face it, preseason provides a lot of punting opportunities, and the Jon Ryan vs. Michael Dickson competition really will ratchet up over the next few weeks. On one side, Ryan has been Seattle’s punter since 2008, but Seattle’s punting DVOA has cratered since 2013, and Ryan is part of the problem. Dickson was such a good punter in college that he declared for the pros early. Seattle used a fifth-rounder to draft him... again, with skepticism (self-included) about trading up with the Denver Broncos to get the former Texas Longhorn. He does an excellent job of pinning opponents inside the 20, and how can you not get pumped up for the man once described as the Aaron Donald of college punting?Dickson is cheaper by default, whereas cutting Ryan saves $5 million for the Seahawks. If Dickson shines in the preseason, then it’s probably goodbye to Jon, but it’s more than justified. Alternatively, Dickson is the punter, while Ryan gets moved to backup quarterback.Follow Field Gulls on social media!Twitter - @FieldGullsFacebook - Field Gulls: For Seattle Seahawks News and AnalysisSeahawks snap counts: Chris Carson plays less, not more Maybe it’s me, maybe it’s reality, but for the first time in nine years I really have to question what Pete Carroll is saying. Yeah, I know that he’s had questionable quotes and supposed decisions in the past and I’m forgetting or ignoring those right now, but this feels like the most active of his questionable answers. When asked why running back Chris Carson disappeared from the game in the second half and only got six carries, Carroll claimed it was because he was “gassed” from having to “double dip” and play special teams.“He’s a fantastic special teams guy Cheap Tyler Lockett Jersey , so he just had to stay in there,” Carroll said (per Gregg Bell of The News Tribune), “That was not the design going into the season. But this week he just had to do it, and had to help us out. We’ll play him more. There was nothing about his play that kept him out there. We just didn’t get enough chances, and I wanted to get Rashaad (Penny) going a little bit and see where he is and see where he is in his development.”So let’s get this straight:Carson was gassedCarson had to play on special teams, contributing to him being gassedNothing to do with his playWanted to see where Penny is in his development by giving him fourth quarter carries in the fourth quarter of a road game down one possession(I don’t think they ran the ball one time in the third quarter?)Okay, interesting. Now let’s go to ... Chris Carson:Wait, Carson didn’t say anything about being “gassed.” He didn’t mention special teams at all. Said nothing of a last minute decision by Carroll to give Penny some preseason developmental snaps. Carson claims that this was the plan ... the whole time?Remember, after last week’s game in Denver (again, Carson was apparently too tired at Mile High to play as many snaps as he wanted to), Carroll claimed that Carson would get more of the workload moving forward. Instead, Carson got 19 snaps on offense, compared to 20 for Penny by the end of the game. And I think Penny played pretty well in that fourth quarter (a plan to have a fresh-legged RB in the fourth quarter is not a bad one, but it’s not even what Carroll ever claimed to be doing) but why did Carson lose opportunities almost immediately? Why did he finish with six carries? Why did the offense keep passing over and over again in the middle of the game — a one possession game — when they couldn’t successfully pass the ball against a Khalil Mack-led pass rush?And how many special teams snaps did Carson officially get?Two.Maybe that number is inaccurate, but if it’s accurate, Carroll is saying that Carson gets too tired to play after 19 snaps, six carries, and twice running down the field to cover on a punt or kickoff. Yikes. That’s pretty scary for Carson, if true. He’s a professional athlete.If it’s that way in September, how many snaps will Carson be able to handle in December? Or is it just the “game plan” all along? Here’s the rest of the snap counts:Joey Hunt filled in for Justin Britt on 11 snaps. Would be interesting to see how those 11 plays went.Will Dissly is obviously the number one tight end. He does seem to be really good, but it’s also another bad sign for Nick Vannett, who played 21 fewer snaps. The former third round pick is potentially fighting for a roster spot before next season, if not sooner. I mean http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-nick-vannett-jersey , I know that seems a little obvious, but Vannett seems really unremarkable and had 23 yards on five targets. When Ed Dickson returns, it could push Vannett off the active roster.David Moore had 20 snaps but no official targets. He did draw a pass interference penalty on the defense.Penny, 20 snaps. Carson, 19. C.J. Prosise .... 18? So Prosise had virtually the same number of snaps as Penny and Carson? When? He’s clearly in there to block, as he had zero carries. How good of a gameplan is it when you’ve got a running back whose presence makes it CLEAR that he’s not going to carry the ball? Shaquill Griffin, Austin Calitro, Akeem King, and Bradley McDougald played all 66 defensive snaps. Earl Thomas missed one snap. I don’t know that Calitro was a glaring weakness? Overall, the defense is just a lot slower without Bobby Wagner. It’s not necessarily one player’s weakness so much as it is having a guy who is a Hall of Famer and the difference on the field that he makes being missing. Mychal Kendricks played 54 snaps just days after signing.Barkevious Mingo played 53 snaps, which means that defensively they were using three linebackers way more often than they were three corners. That’s not a strategy or snap count result we’ve seen often in the recent past. Justin Coleman played only 20 snaps.Shamar Stephen got 43 snaps, compared to 12 for Nazair Jones, who was inactive last week. We all liked Jones a lot, so I wonder what the coaches don’t like about him right now, at least compared to Stephen. Poona Ford got 15.Dion Jordan got only 14 snaps after Carroll saying his playing time would be ramped up this week. It really wasn’t.Tedric Thompson got 13 snaps with the defense sometimes going with three safeties. He played nearly as much as Coleman, which is really surprising.Jacob Martin played 23 snaps on special teams? Think of how gassed he must have been. Prosise played 12 special teams snaps and 18 on offense, giving him 30 snaps. Of all players, this was not “too much” for Prosise. So what’s happening with Carson, or is it really the answer at all?

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  
Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v GMT