Astrologická konference

www.ceskaastrologie.cz,www.horoskopodastrologa.cz

- astrolog

Astrolog JUDr. Jiří Kubík, MBA, ceskaastrologie@seznam.cz, Tel. 607 646418

Všechny časy jsou v GMT

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: e Panthers.REALISTIC
PříspěvekNapsal: 07 říj 2018, 07:25 

Artie Burns and Joe Haden don’t believe the Pittsburgh Steelers have a clear-cut No. 1 cornerback.

The two feel they share that role.

Haden has been a top cornerback in the league throughout his career and Burns Nicklas Backstrom Jersey , a 2016 first-round pick, feels like he’s starting to come into his own as he enters his third season. The two hope a full offseason and training camp together can help a young group of Steelers defensive backs regain some swagger.

”Right now, I’m just trying to show him the way I go about my business,” Haden said. ”Training camp is one of the biggest spots where we can see growth and we can see what the offseason did.”

Haden spent his first seven pro seasons in Cleveland. He feels an entire spring of organized team activities and minicamp with Burns and the Steelers will only prove beneficial as the team works through training camp and the preseason.

”I’m trying to understand the whole defense, not just the corners and safety, but also the linebackers and defensive linemen,” Haden said. ”I’m just trying to get the whole system from the ground up and get an overall grasp of the defense.”

Cleveland released Haden on the eve of the 2017 regular season and the Steelers immediately acted. They quickly signed the two-time Pro Bowl cornerback with the hope he could give a young secondary an instant jolt.

”Having a veteran guy in your room that got to the level everybody wants to get to Jeremy Kerley Jersey ,” Burns said, ”you kind of sit back and think that you can learn from him to get to that point.”

The Steelers did just that last season.

Pittsburgh ranked 16th against the pass in 2016, but Haden provided a necessary boost as the Steelers ended fifth in passing yards allowed. A 45-point outburst by Jacksonville in the AFC divisional playoff marred an otherwise strong season.

”I think the communication was the biggest thing for us, just no blown coverages,” Haden said. ”In the Jacksonville game, there were a couple times where people were just running free. We have the ability, we have the players Thurman Thomas Jersey , we just have to be on the same page and make sure everybody’s covering their man.”

That has been the focus for Burns. He has carried a noticeably different, more confident swagger during training camp practices. He’s still locked into regular one-on-one practice battles with four-time All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown, a daily matchup Burns welcomes.

”Ever since I got here it’s been a battle with (Brown),” Burns said. ”It’s just something I expect from myself. I don’t even request it. I just step up, we go at it and go to work.”

It has already paid off for the third-year cornerback.

Burns jumped Brown’s slant route during the team’s first padded practice and picked off Landry Jones’s pass in the end zone. He also jumped a Ben Roethlisberger pass and came up with an interception that would’ve been returned for a touchdown.

Burns said that sort of intuition comes with experience.

”You can feel the speed of the receiver,” Burns said. ”A play can only go for so long, so once you figure out the timing of it Geron Christian Jersey , that’s when you have a chance to make a play on the ball.”

Burns seeks similar game-changing plays alongside Haden in the secondary this season.

”(Haden) is helping us in certain situations that he has already been put in before,” Burns said. ”That’s what Joe is doing for us.”

NOTES: Coach Mike Tomlin said Brown was sent to Pittsburgh to be evaluated for a ”minor, day-to-day” injury. Brown missed the previous two practices with his undisclosed injury. Tomlin wouldn’t say what sort of injury. … S Morgan Burnett (hamstring), Sean Davis (groin), T.J. Watt (hamstring), Vance McDonald (foot) and Alejandro Villanueva (undisclosed) also missed practice on Thursday.

>Bust out the protractors and rulers, refs. All your old-school stationery supplies are fair game for measurements in the NFL.Referee Gene Steratore’s decision to use a folded index card for a first-down measurement that went in favor of Dallas against the Raiders will start a new trend. Football is a game of inches. Making the right call is crucial so refs need all the help they can get.Give them calculators Jake Dotchin Jersey , erasers and No. 2 pencils, too. Perhaps the league’s competition committee will change the rules to allow referees to carry these supplies onto the field.After all, it worked so well for Steratore, who saw it one way while cameras suggested he was wrong.Here are more overreactions following Week 15:OVERREACTION: Spoiling a pity parade will spark the Browns (0-14) to finally win a game.REALISTIC REACTION: Why not? Nothing else worked.OVERREACTION: Colin Kaepernick will return to the NFL after he teams up with P. Diddy to buy the Panthers.REALISTIC REACTION: He’d have to trade Cam Newton.OVERREACTION: The Steelers (10-3) can’t win without Antonio Brown.REALISTIC REACTION: They almost beat the Patriots (10-3) with their star receiver missing most of the game.OVERREACTION: Nate Sudfeld could toss four TD passes throwing in Philadelphia’s offense.REALISTIC REACTION: Carson Wentz and Nick Foles doing it in consecutive weeks doesn’t mean whoever lines up under center for the Eagles (12-2) will have similar success. And, they don’t want to find out.OVERREACTION: Aaron Rodgers lost his magic touch.REALISTIC REACTION: He was coming back from surgery on a broken collarbone. He’s not Superman.OVERREACTION: Playoff football will fill the seats in Los Angeles.REALISTIC REACTION: Too many seats to fill in the Coliseum.OVERREACTION: Earl Thomas and Bobby Wagner will settle their differences in locker-room scrap.REALISTIC REACTION: It’s already forgotten.OVERREACTION: The Vikings are the scariest team in the NFC playoffs.REALISTIC REACTION: Case Keenum is still their quarterback.OVERREACTION: The Bills will end their 17-year playoff drought.REALISTIC REACTION: They’re not winning in New England and beating the Dolphins twice in three weeks will be a tough task. They could end up 8-8. Tennessee Titans Elite Jerseys

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  
Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku: Re: e Panthers.REALISTIC
PříspěvekNapsal: 11 říj 2018, 07:14 

You are absolutely right. In it something is and it is excellent idea. I support you.

Odpovědět s citací  
 Předmět příspěvku: Re: e Panthers.REALISTIC
PříspěvekNapsal: 11 říj 2018, 21:07 

Remember it once and for all!

Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v GMT