Astrologická konference

www.ceskaastrologie.cz,www.horoskopodastrologa.cz

- astrolog

Astrolog JUDr. Jiří Kubík, MBA, ceskaastrologie@seznam.cz, Tel. 607 646418

Všechny časy jsou v GMT

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: everything into account.
PříspěvekNapsal: 07 říj 2018, 07:01 

Mason Rudolph started wearing the No. 2 while playing high school football in South Carolina. He kept it during his record-breaking career at Oklahoma State http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/quincy-wilson-jersey , where he left as the program’s all-time winningest quarterback.

When the Pittsburgh Steelers let him know No. 2 was available when he reported for rookie minicamp, he jumped at the chance.

The two-time defending AFC North champions raised eyebrows when they traded up to grab Rudolph in the third round of the draft – with general manager Kevin Colbert stressing the team had given Rudolph a first-round grade. Rudolph is well aware that he’s second on the depth chart – and more likely third – behind Ben Roethlisberger and Landry Jones.

”I’m looking forward to embracing my role now on this team and learning,” Rudolph said Friday after finishing his first practice as a pro along with the other rookies and first-year players.

And just in case Rudolph needed a reminder about his status, Roethlisberger provided a few in recent weeks when he expressed surprise the team used such a high pick on a quarterback when the 36-year-old two-time Super Bowl winner plans to play until he’s nearing his 40s.

Rudolph didn’t take it personally and pointed out Roethlisberger sent him a text on Thursday wishing him luck.

”I think the media got kind of twisted around a little bit,” Rudolph said of Roethlisberger’s comments to both the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and 93.7 The Fan radio in Pittsburgh. ”I think he’s a competitor. He’s a Hall of Fame quarterback and he’s a competitive guy and that’s what I would expect.”

Then again, so is Rudolph. Save for the first 10 games of his prolific career at Oklahoma State http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/tony-romo-jersey , Rudolph has been the starting quarterback for whatever team he was on since his sophomore year of high school. Waiting until the third round while five of his peers went ahead of him- including college rival Baker Mayfield – is something Rudolph admits he’ll carry with him for a long time.

He may need something to keep the fire burning as he spends this fall (and perhaps several others) on the sideline with a clipboard or a headset during games.

”I’m here to prove myself,” Rudolph said. ”That’s the way I approach every facet of my life. But I don’t feel like I’ve got to prove anything to anyone other than these coaches and my teammates.”

Rudolph received new offensive coordinator Randy Fichtner’s playbook about a week ago, one he’s tried to split up into parts so he’s not overwhelmed by its volume.

There will be adjustments along the way. He worked almost exclusively out of the shotgun at Oklahoma State while running coach Mike Gundy’s ”Air Raid” offense. Though he’s spent the last several months doing a crash course on working under center, there were a couple of missed exchanges on Friday.

At one point, when a play didn’t go as crisply as Rudolph liked, he asked Fichtner if he could run it again. It wasn’t a surprise to rookie wide receiver James Washington Dalton Schultz Jersey , a teammate of Rudolph at Oklahoma State and a second-round pick by the Steelers, taken 16 selections ahead of his good friend.

”He’s a perfectionist,” Washington said. ”He doesn’t like things sloppy. I mean if it’s sloppy he’s going to redo it. That’s something that will help him.”

Washington also isn’t concerned about Rudolph taking a backseat for now. They both knew what they were getting when coach Mike Tomlin called him two weeks ago to say they’re coming to the Steelers. This isn’t a rebuilding project. Pittsburgh is built to win now.

Barring injuries, Washington will be asked to make more of an immediate impact than Rudolph. That doesn’t mean Rudolph is going to lose his patience.

”He’s a strong-minded guy,” Washington said. ”He doesn’t care about the hype. He’s just another guy looking for a job.”

And Rudolph understands his job is to soak up what he can from whomever he can and not let egos or agendas or anything else get in the way.

”I’m sure when we get in this building, in this (quarterback) room … we’re going to be friends and I’m going to let (Roethlisberger) do his thing http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/patrick-dimarco-jersey ,” Rudolph said. ”I’m going to try and pick up what I can from him but not bother him.”

Every National Football League regular season is filled with surprises, and the 2018 campaign won鈥檛 be any different. A team thought by many to be candidates to finish near the bottom of the overall standings will compete for a playoff spot. An advertised contender will enter a poor run of form and a losing streak that sees that club fall out of the race before Christmas time. Maybe this will be the year when quarterback Tom Brady is unable to guide the New England Patriots to the postseason, a letdown that leads to the end of an era for the league鈥檚 reigning dynasty; eh, probably not when you take everything into account.

Odds are the AFC East will, once again, be dominated by the usual suspects. What about the AFC North Troy Brouwer Jersey , a division filled with plenty of uncertainty heading into the opening week of the season? Is there any chance that the team routinely in the basement of that division will climb enough to contend for meaningful January football contests for the first time seemingly since the day before forever? Are those high on that roster overrating it after a handful of solid preseason showings? Last but not least are the reigning Super Bowl Champions, a team that doesn鈥檛 appear to be all that close to avoiding the figurative hangover that follows title celebrations.

Youth Oakland Raiders Jerseys

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  
Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v GMT