Astrologická konference

www.ceskaastrologie.cz,www.horoskopodastrologa.cz

- astrolog

Astrolog JUDr. Jiří Kubík, MBA, ceskaastrologie@seznam.cz, Tel. 607 646418

Všechny časy jsou v GMT

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Demarcus Lawrence Jersey
PříspěvekNapsal: 07 říj 2018, 05:42 

GLENDALE Anders Lee Jersey , Ariz. (AP) Josh Rosen is a smart young man and in the early stages of Arizona Cardinals training camp he’s doing a lot of thinking.

The rookie from UCLA is looking forward to the day where the pro offense he is trying so hard to master is second nature and he can play with pure reaction. Because he’s had a few decision-making errors lately, including an ill-advised interception on Saturday.

Asked Sunday about the rookie quarterback’s first training camp so far, Arizona coach Steve Wilks mixed praise with a bit of criticism.

”Throughout practice you could see again the accuracy,” Wilks said. ”He threw one ball right down on the seam that was on-point. I showed that in the team meeting. Again, his decision-making sometimes, we’ve got to make sure we can shore that up.”

It’s a valid point, Rosen said.

”I absolutely understand what he’s saying,” Rosen said before Sunday’s practice. ”I turned the ball over a little bit last practice and at a couple of OTAs. He has a goal and I have a process in which to go about it and my process is I have to own the playbook.”

Once he has mastered the plays, he reasons, he will not have to think so much but simply react, and that will lead to the right decisions on the field. All the while not losing his trademark aggressiveness.

”I’m focusing so much on getting lined up and get everyone doing the right thing and trying to give it to the right guy,” Rosen said. ”When all that stuff is second nature you can focus on other things, but you can never give the ball to the other team. That’s the biggest thing that most every coach presses in football is just take care of the ball.

”I’m not going to play overly conservative and not play who I am, but you just have to feel that soft spot. I’m definitely am aggressive and take shots but after to be very aware of situations and not make it too easy for the other team to get the ball, hand them the ball.”

The Cardinals got Rosen Authentic Jameis Winston Jersey , the man they consider their future franchise quarterback, by pulling off a trade to draft him 10th overall out of UCLA.

This isn’t Rosen’s team yet.

Wilks said Saturday that the starter’s job is Sam Bradford’s to lose. For now, Rosen fights against Mike Glennon for the No. 2 job.

Bradford has impressed Rosen.

”I think people forget how good he is,” Rosen said. ”He’s just unbelievably quick and decisive with everything he does and the ball doesn’t touch the ground. It’s his first year in this offense, too, and it seems like it’s been his fourth. … He’s unbelievable and I’m going to try and top that. Whether now, later, whenever.”

The easygoing Bradford says he is glad to help Rosen all he can.

”He’s a good kid,” Bradford said. ”He’s eager to learn, he wants to learn. He wants to be great. I think he’s got the right attitude and the right mindset for this position and this league. I’m going to continue to do everything I can to help and make him the player that he’s capable of being.”

Rosen’s confidence and ability have won over Larry Fitzgerald, one of the game’s greatest receivers.

”Obviously, watching him through offseason, training camp, practice yesterday, he’s got a wealth of talent Jared Spurgeon Jersey ,” 14-year NFL veteran receiver said. ”The guy’s got just an unbelievable skillset. He can make all the throws. He really picks up on things well, communicates real well with his teammates.”

And the professionalism required to succeed at this level seems to suit Rosen.

”It’s still very teammate oriented, there’s a lot of chemistry things that you have to take into account,” he said, ”but it’s like `Go out on the field and do your job.’ You’re not worrying about anything else.”

Right now, he said, his job is ”owning” the playbook and showing he can implement it at a high level in practice and the preseason.

Bradford has a history of injuries. Rosen’s big chance could come at any time.

The sluggish opening three months. The so-so finish. The only occasional attention to detail on defense. None of it matters anymore.

The playoffs are here. The champs are, too.

Sidney Crosby and the Penguins provided proof in Pittsburgh’s 7-0 dismantling of the Philadelphia Flyers in the opening game of their first-round series Wednesday night.

Crosby performed more stick wizardry on his way to his third postseason hat trick, Evgeni Malkin added a highlight-reel goal of his own and the Penguins overwhelmed their seemingly overmatched cross-state rivals to begin their quest for a third straight Stanley Cup with a blowout that seemed to indicate the grudge match could be a mismatch.

Not that Pittsburgh’s captain wanted to buy into any sort of message sending, even after the Penguins became only the fifth team in NHL history to win a series opener by at least seven goals.

”I mean, it’s one game,” Crosby said. ”Whether it’s 7-0 or 1-0 or double overtime, it’s one game. A big part in the playoffs is to get better every game and to adjust, and that’s the way we have to look at it.”

That might be a frightening proposition for the rest of the NHL. It certainly is for the Flyers, who have lost all five meetings with Pittsburgh this season Authentic Teuvo Teravainen Jersey , giving up at least five goals each time. Nothing that happened during the regular season, however, compared to Wednesday night. The Penguins pumped five goals in the first 29:01 to chase goalie Brian Elliott, and the Flyers simply could not keep pace.

”It was one of the worst games I’ve been a part of,” Flyers forward Claude Giroux said.

Philadelphia coach Dave Hakstol mercifully pulled Elliott after Crosby swatted Brian Dumoulin’s point shot out of the air and knocked it by a stunned Elliott to put the Penguins up 5-0 just before the game’s midway point. Elliott stopped 14 of 19 shots before being replaced by Petr Mrazek. Mrazek made 12 saves, but Hakstol indicated he’s likely to go with Elliott again in Friday’s Game 2.

Whoever is in net for the Flyers, it won’t matter if the play in front of them isn’t better. Philadelphia’s power play went 0 for 4 and didn’t even generate a shot.

”They beat us from pretty much every aspect tonight, starting from the net out,” Elliott said. ”Everybody just has to be better.”

Jake Guentzel had a goal and three assists for Pittsburgh. Bryan Rust and Carl Hagelin also scored. Matt Murray stopped 24 shots for his third straight playoff shutout.

The Flyers stressed the need to stay out of the penalty box and put together three disciplined, competitive periods if they wanted to put an abrupt halt to Pittsburgh’s run at history. It didn’t happen. Not even close.

The Penguins jumped on Philadelphia early. Elliott stopped Kris Letang’s slap shot with his blocker only to see the long rebound go right to Rust, who ripped it over Elliott’s right shoulder to give the Penguins the lead 2:38 into the game.

Philadelphia’s best chance at staying in it came minutes later, but Scott Laughton whiffed on his first attempt from the doorstep and Murray made a sprawling glove save on Laughton’s second try to preserve Pittsburgh’s lead.

”If that goes in, it’s 1-1 and maybe we’re talking about a different result,” Crosby said.

Moments later, Hagelin expertly redirected Patric Hornqvist’s shot past Elliott 10:07 into the game. Malkin drew a hooking penalty to negate a Pittsburgh power play Authentic Derek Forbort Jersey Kids , and when he emerged from the penalty box, he whizzed past three Flyers in one sequence, darting by Jakub Voracek, slipping past Giroux and then fending off Shayne Gostisbehere before flicking a backhand past Elliott to put the Penguins up 3-0 before the series was 15 minutes old.

All that before Crosby got involved.

The two-time MVP has a knack for scoring in unorthodox ways. He beat Montreal’s Carey Price with an intentional double-deflection and smacked a rebound out of air in overtime to top New Jersey within a span of eight days last month.

His first of the playoffs was just as impressive and provided the exclamation point on a night Pittsburgh looked every bit the threat to become the first team since the New York Islanders of the early 1980s to capture three straight Cups.

NOTES: Crosby’s hat trick tied Pittsburgh owner and Hall of Famer Mario Lemieux for the most postseason hat tricks in franchise history. … Murray hasn’t allowed a goal since Game 4 of the 2017 Stanley Cup finals, a span of 206:26. … The Penguins, who had the league’s top-ranked power play during the regular season, went 1 for 4 with the man advantage. … Pittsburgh C Derick Brassard, who missed time late in the regular season with a lower-body injury, had an assist in 13:44. … Injured Steelers LB Ryan Shazier, who is recovering from spine stabilization surgery and has already been ruled out for the 2018 season, stood up and led the sell-out crowd in a pre-game cheer.

Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  
Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v GMT