Astrologická konference

www.ceskaastrologie.cz,www.horoskopodastrologa.cz

- astrolog

Astrolog JUDr. Jiří Kubík, MBA, ceskaastrologie@seznam.cz, Tel. 607 646418

Všechny časy jsou v GMT

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: he final year of his
PříspěvekNapsal: 07 zář 2018, 02:43 

Tennessee Titans defensive lineman Jurrell Casey says he plans to protest during the national anthem this season Deacon Jones Jersey , even if it means getting a fine.

Casey tells CNN that "I'm going to take a fine this year, why not? I'm going to protest during the flag. That's what I'm going to say now."

Titans officials had no immediate response.

The NFL approved a policy in May allowing players to protest during the national anthem by staying in the locker room but forbidding them from sitting or taking a knee if they're on the field.

The NFL Players Association has filed a grievance with the league to challenge the policy.

Casey raised a fist at the end of the national anthem before games last season.

Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr missed some time in the first week of OTAs, at a time when he’s also looking for a new contract.

He said Wednesday he was merely getting insurance Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey , though in a manner of speaking that’s kind of the same thing.

“I had to protect myself and get an injury insurance policy,” Barr said, via Courtney Cronin of ESPN.com. “It took like a week to get situated Kerry Hyder Jersey , so I got that, and now I’m good to go.”

Barr’s entering the final year of his contract, and there have been talks about a new deal. He offered few details Marshall Faulk Jersey , but his presence suggests things aren’t contentious.

“My agent’s doing a great job,” Barr said. “They’re having conversations. I don’t know too many details on that. My focus is here with the team and getting ready.”

He’s set to earn $12.3 million this year, and if he was injured during team workouts he’d get that anyway A'Shawn Robinson Jersey , but he apparently wanted coverage for potential future earnings beyond that amount until a new deal is done.

Womens Cordy Glenn Jersey ,

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  
Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v GMT