Astrologická konference

www.ceskaastrologie.cz,www.horoskopodastrologa.cz

- astrolog

Astrolog JUDr. Jiří Kubík, MBA, ceskaastrologie@seznam.cz, Tel. 607 646418

Všechny časy jsou v GMT

Autor Zpráva
PříspěvekNapsal: 07 kvě 2018, 09:42 

Golf is having a hard time naming those clubs that used to be made of wood--they're called fairway-metals Diego Reyes Mundial Camiseta , fairway metal-woods, just plain woods, or, the most ridiculous, "iron-wood." So Guru, make history, coin a name to take the sport by storm. Russ Barker, Fort Erie Rafael Marquez Mundial Camiseta , Ontario How many golfers have irons made of iron? How many tins are made of tin? How many nickels are made of nickel? It doesn't matter what the club is made of--wood, steel, graphite, titanium, xenon, ytterbium or zirconium. Woods are woods, irons are irons.

I read that it is legal to use the logo on a ball for alignment when putting. I draw a line around the entire ball for lineup as well as ball identification. Is this legal?

Chuck Thomas, Moreno Valley Yasser Corona Mundial Camiseta , Calif.

Assuming you don't alter the ball's size or weight, there is no restriction on what you draw on it. Dots, lines and scribbles are fine, as are images of ex-wives, fanatical politicians or Barney the Dinosaur. Channeled anger can add 20 yards to your tee shots.

While my brother and I were playing, we noted that we never see tour pros reach across the hole to tap in a putt like we amateurs do. They walk around to their ball before tapping in. Does reaching across the hole violate a rule? Pete Leseberg, Eagle, Idaho

You're not allowed to putt "from a stance astride Nestor Araujo Mundial Camiseta , or with either foot touching, the line of putt." No croquet shots allowed. But the "line of putt" doesn't extend beyond the hole, so the reach across tap-in is fine. The pros, however, can't be too careful. Who can forget Hale Irwin whiffing a tap-in at the 1983 British Open at Royal Birkdale (14th hole, third round)? He finished a stroke behind the winner, Tom Watson.

Guru update: In the May issue, I made a passing reference to "the one about Arnold Palmer and the pope." A lot of people wrote to say they want to hear the joke. Here it is:

A summit is held to decide once and for all which of the world's religions is right. After many days of good-natured talk Jose de Jesus Corona Mundial Camiseta , no progress has been made. A Muslim delegate suggests a golf match to settle the issue: Each religion puts forward its best player, and a knockout match ensues. The Catholics and the Jews reach the final. The pope, determined to win, calls his old friend Arnold Palmer and explains that he'd like him to represent the Catholic church in the all-important final.

"I'd love to, Your Holiness," says Arnie. "But I'm not a Catholic."

"Don't worry about that," replies the pontiff.

"I'll make you a cardinal." Arnie is ordained. On the big day, the pope anxiously awaits word of the outcome at the Vatican. The phone rings. The news is bad.

"Arnold Jesus Molina Mexicana Camiseta ," he says, "how could you lose?"

"I'm sorry, sir," replies Arnie. "I played well. But you should have seen my opponent."

"Who was your opponent?"

"Rabbi Tiger Woods."
Chinese President Xi Jinping (2nd R) and his wife Peng Liyuan (1st R) welcome U.S. President Donald Trump (2nd L) and his wife Melania Trump at the Palace Museum, or the Forbidden City, in Beijing, capital of China, Nov. 8 Paul Aguilar Mexicana Camiseta , 2017. They had an informal afternoon tea in the Baoyun Building, also known as the Hall of Embodied Treasures, in the southwestern corner of the Forbidden City. (XinhuaXie Huanchi)

BEIJING, Nov. 8 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife Peng Liyuan welcomed their U.S. counterparts with an informal afternoon tea at the Palace Museum Wednesday afternoon.

U.S. President Donald Trump and his wife Melania Trump arrived in Beijing earlier on Wednesday.

They had the afternoon tea in the Baoyun Building, also known as the Hall of Embodied Treasures, in the southwestern corner of the Forbidden City.

Built in 1915, the Baoyun Building is a Western-style building in the former imperial compound. It was used to store antiques, but now serves as an exhibition hall for the museum's history.

Chinese President Xi Jinping (2nd R) and his wife Peng Liyuan (1st R) welcome U.S. President Donald Trump (2nd L) and his wife Melania Trump at the Palace Museum Carlos Pena Mexicana Camiseta , or the Forbidden City, in Beijing, capital of China, Nov. 8, 2017. They had an informal afternoon tea in the Baoyun Building, also known as the Hall of Embodied Treasures, in the southwestern corner of the Forbidden City. (XinhuaXie Huanchi)

BEIJING, Nov. 9 (Xinhua) -- With the absence of prolific Olympic and world champion Sun Yang Jesus Duenas Mexicana Camiseta , newly crowned world champion Xu Jiayu is going to lead a squad of 55 Chinese swimmers to take part in the FINA short course swimming World Cup from Nov. 10 to 11 in Beijing.

Xu, 22, edged London Olympic winner Matthew Grevers of the United States in the 100m backstroke final in Budapest in July, becoming China's first male swimmer to win a backstroke event at the World Championships.

"I'm going to swim in the 50m backstroke and 100m butterfly in Water Cube this time," said the backstroke expert at the news conference on Thursday. "I hope to try different events and challenge my ability to compete two events in one day."

After grabbing a silver medal from Rio Olympic Games last year, Xu keeps making progresses with hard training. He was only 0.01 second behind the world record of the 100m backstroke in long-course as he created the Asian record of 51.86 seconds at the World Championships Trials in April.

His winning time of 52.44 seconds in Budapest was 0.04 seconds faster than veteran Grevers while defending champion and world record holder Ryan Murphy from the United States finished third.

Other world champions such as Swedish Sarah Sjostrom, Chad le Clos from South Africa and Hungarian Iron Lady Katinka Hosszeu will also compete in the two-day competition at the Beijing Olympic Games swimming venue.

The 2017 FINA swimming short course World Cup is made up of eight. Cheap Finland Jerseys Cheap Team Czech Republic Jerseys Cheap Team USA Jerseys Cheap Team Russia Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Wholesale Penguins Jerseys Wholesale Lightning Jerseys

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  
Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v GMT